Dr. Adam Woll
Dr. Adam Woll was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio with 3 older sisters and various pets. He attended The Ohio State University, and is very proud to be a Buckeye, especially during football season! After graduating with degrees in Biology and Spanish, he chose to live in Buenos Aires, Argentina for 5 months to study Spanish and volunteer at a local hospital, all while applying to dental school.
Upon moving back to the United States, Dr. Woll attended the University of Maryland School of Dentistry in Baltimore (the first dental college in the world!). There, he met his current fiancée and future wife, Lauren. After graduation, he completed a one year General Practice Residency (GPR) at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago, where he trained intimately with some of the top oral surgeons, general dentists, and specialists in Chicago. He also gained valuable experience treating medically complex patients and dental emergencies in a hospital setting.
After moving to Raleigh, Dr. Woll joined Wells Family Dentistry. He prides himself on continuous learning and perfecting his craft of dentistry through continuing education courses and the various organizations he participates in. Other than working on his profession, he enjoys traveling the United States and world with Lauren, sports (everything Cincinnati and Ohio related), and leading an active lifestyle!
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Biology, Minor in Spanish, The Ohio State University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Maryland
- General Practice Residency, Loyola University Medical Center
- Certification as Invisalign Dentist (Coming February 2017)
- Professional Memberships:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Associate
- Wake County Dental Society
- North Carolina Dental Society