Wake Forest Dentist Open During Phase 2 of Reopening in July 2020
Over the last several weeks many people have called our Wake Forest and Raleigh dental offices asking if we are open during phase 2 of the North Carolina reopening. Yes! We are open and available for appointments. On June 24th, 2020 Governor Roy Cooper extended phase 2 of the reopening and established the mandatory mask policy. With these changes in place, we have taken the following precautions to ensure the safety of all of our patients and our staff members:
- Increased sanitation of the office with documented cleaning of all surfaces on the hour
- Increased appointment times to allow for thorough sanitation of the rooms between appointments
- AirKnight UV sanitizers in the HVAC units have been installed as well as high end Medify air filters in the treatment rooms
- We’ve significantly reduced the usage of our reception area asking all patients to call us when they arrive and we will meet you at the door and walk directly to your treatment room when we are ready for you.
- Physical barriers at check in/check out
- Increased screening including recording temperatures on ALL patients and employees as they arrive, with a verbal and visual screening questionnaire.
- Aerosolizing reduction protocols with pre appointment antimicrobial mouthwash prior to any treatment
- Increased PPE for our team. We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment.
- select appointment times at the beginning of the day for high risk/medically compromised patients. Please request these times if you believe you are high risk
Your health and safety are our #1 concern during these difficult times. We want you to feel confident in your safety as you enter our Wake Forest dental office. If you find that you are in North Raleigh or Downtown Raleigh because of work or simply visiting a family member, we have offices in those locations for your convenience. Call us today so we can schedule your appointment. If you are seeking an emergency dental appointment, we can get you in our office as quickly as possible.