Raleigh Dentist Open During Phase 2 of Reopening in July 2020
On June 24th, 2020 Governor Roy Cooper extended Phase 2 of the reopening of North Carolina and created a mandatory mask policy for the entire state. While several communities in and around the Triangle of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill had already established mask policies, it became official on June 24th, 2020. If you are in need of a dental appointment in Raleigh, North Carolina in July 2020 know that Wells Family Dental Group has all three offices open in the Triangle. You can visit our offices in the locations of Wake Forest, North Raleigh and Downtown Raleigh.
We have taken the following precautions to ensure the patients safety and the safety of all staff members:
- Increased sanitation of the office with documented cleaning of all surfaces on the hour
- Increased appointment times to allow for thorough sanitation of the rooms between appointments
- AirKnight UV sanitizers in the HVAC units have been installed as well as high end Medify air filters in the treatment rooms
- We’ve significantly reduced the usage of our reception area asking all patients to call us when they arrive and we will meet you at the door and walk directly to your treatment room when we are ready for you.
- Physical barriers at check in/check out
- Increased screening including recording temperatures on ALL patients and employees as they arrive, with a verbal and visual screening questionnaire.
- Aerosolizing reduction protocols with pre appointment antimicrobial mouthwash prior to any treatment
- Increased PPE for our team. We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment.
- select appointment times at the beginning of the day for high risk/medically compromised patients. Please request these times if you believe you are high risk
If you have any questions about an emergency dental appointment or you are simply due for your cleaning and X-Rays do not hesitate to give us a call at (919) 266-5332. We can get up a dental appointment as soon as possible.