Are Masks Required to Visit the Dentist in Raleigh, NC?
Every single day we receive phone calls asking about the mask policy for dentists in Raleigh, North Carolina. As of June 24th, 2020 a statewide mask policy has been in place. When you visit our dental offices in North Raleigh off Leesville Road, in Downtown Raleigh on Fayetteville Street Mall and in Wake Forest you will be encourage to wear a mask. We have added the following policies during Phase 2 of the reopening in July 2020:
- Increased sanitation of the office with documented cleaning of all surfaces on the hour
- Increased appointment times to allow for thorough sanitation of the rooms between appointments
- AirKnight UV sanitizers in the HVAC units have been installed as well as high end Medify air filters in the treatment rooms
- We’ve significantly reduced the usage of our reception area asking all patients to call us when they arrive and we will meet you at the door and walk directly to your treatment room when we are ready for you.
- Physical barriers at check in/check out
- Increased screening including recording temperatures on ALL patients and employees as they arrive, with a verbal and visual screening questionnaire.
- Aerosolizing reduction protocols with pre appointment antimicrobial mouthwash prior to any treatment
- Increased PPE for our team. We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment.
- select appointment times at the beginning of the day for high risk/medically compromised patients. Please request these times if you believe you are high risk
If you are in need of an emergency dental appointment call our office immediately at (919) 266-5332. We will get you in front of a dentist as quickly as possible. If you are simply looking to set up your regular dental appointment for July or August of 2020 contact us today.